[Evolution] Evolution 1.4.4 - Broken?

Hi all,

         I installed Evo 1.4.4 via the Red-Carpet installer and I think
maybe I made a huge mistake...  It seems that Evo receives and
manipulates mail ok, but sending mail is just not working..  I'm also
running Connector 1.4.4 since I connect to an exchange 2000 system.

         I've tried setting the "Sending Mail" settings to smtp as well,
but I'm still not having any luck...  libsoup-ssl-proxy winds up
chugging away at 99% processor and mail never gets sent...

         Is anyone else having problems?  Is this a known problem?  Is
there any way for me to revert back to 1.4.3 via red-carpet?

         *sigh*

---------------------------
Jason H. Frisvold
Backbone Engineering Supervisor
Engineering Dept.
Penteledata
RedHat Engineer - RHCE # 807302349405893
Cisco Certified - CCNA # CSCO10151622
friz corp ptd net
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world." -- Albert Einstein [1879-1955]