Re: [Evolution] Multiple conditions on mail filters

they end up in Trash presumablky because you 'moved' the messages to
another folder. Move is a Copy and Delete.

1. Copy message from folder A to folder B
2. delete message from folder A

due to the way things work, this means that a copy of the message ends
up in Trash.

double-check your filter action as to where you have it set to move
messages to and re-check that folder. I'm sure that it is there.

Jeff