[Evolution] HOWTO on moving from mozilla to evolution, please

Hi,

I have been thinking of switching from mozilla mail to
evolution for a long time, but have avoided it since I
have a LOT of emails, folders and contacts.  Can
anyone give me a quick list of pointers for making the
switch?  There doesn't seem to be a way of moving all
the mail at once and the thought of doing it file by
file makes my stomach turn.  Is this the only solution
or is there a better way?

Perhaps this information would be a nice addition to
the evolution FAQ.

Thanks,
David Kaplan