Re: [Evolution] printing not the entire email in evolution 1.2.4

Am Die, 2003-04-29 um 16.10 schrieb Radek DoulÃk:
On Tue, 2003-04-29 at 15:54, Andre Klapper wrote:
hi there,

i'm using evolution 1.2.4 on gnome 2.0 (suse 8.1) and need perhaps just
a hint:

when i go to print preview, i cannot find a possibility
to print less than the entire email - e.g. if a person replies to an
email sent by me and there is a full-quote of my mail at the bottom of
the mail which i do not have to be printed...

is this planned for 1.4 or already released in 1.3, or is the print
dialogue that i see part of gnome1 and the print dialogue of gnome2
which will be implemented in version 1.4 will support printing just a
part of the email (because gedit2 as a gnome2-application supports
that)?

it's not supported in 1.3.x and evolution is already feature frozen. I
entered a bug with this feature request so it will be hopefully
implemented in 1.6.

Cheers
Radek

thanks,

until that i'll print the mails to pdf and use another program which supports it.

cheers,
andre