[Evolution] Bug/Idea Submission

I'm looking for some info, or perhaps a 'point in the right direction'.
I've never submitted a bug before, so naturally the page to do so is
intimidating to me =)  I'd like to search for ideas that have been
submitted, and then if I can't find any of the ideas that I have for
features, I'd like to submit them.  I have the impression that this is done
through the same page that you submit bugs on.  Yes/No?

If so: Like I said, I've never used anything like that before, so it's kinda
scary =)

I'm a regular Outlook user at both work and at home, but my wife and I are
really growing to love Evo on our RH8 & 9 boxes(at home).  There are only a
couple of things that I'm missing really, and then I'd abandon Outlook
forever =)  well, at home anyway  ...which is why I was looking for some
info on how to look for features that are already 'in the mix' (I didn't
want to submit ideas already mentioned or currently being worked on).

Anyway, here's the short version of all that: I'm just looking for the right
place to submit ideas (for features), info on the right way of submitting
them, and info on how to search for ones that are already submitted so that
I can make sure I don't submit one already mentioned, or one that's already
being worked on.

I apologize for using this list to ask if it's inappropriate.  I ran across
it a few weeks ago, and I've been watching it since then... most posts are
over my head =)  so I thought I'd just ask my question and then unsubscribe
=)  ...maybe subscribe back in a year or two when I'm a bit more geeky =)

Thank you,
Kaziah