Re: [Evolution] Links in emails to launch Galeon - mdk 9.1

Le lun 28/04/2003 à 12:58, guenther a écrit :
I too use Mandrake 9.1 and it works for me. Do you have checked the
settings for typos? What does 'which galeon' return?

Ah, almost a typo actually:
I called galeon -n "%s", and when I take the -n switch off, it works! (I
wanted to force it to open as a new tab, but it defaults to this
behavior, so no problem!)

btw: Mandrake released a security update to Evolution 1.2.4. You can
easily get it with 'MandrakeUpdate' from your preferred mirror.

Mine doesn't seem to have it (ftp.lip6.fr)...
I'll wait a few more days to see if it gets updated...

Anyway, now everything is ok, thanks to both of you for your answers!
Alex

--

Alexandre Aractingi <aaractingi libertysurf fr>