Re: [Evolution] Couple of initial questions

Why don't you just make vfolders on recipients of messages in your sent
folder? 21 folders a week is 3 per day. Right-Click mail -> Create Rule
From Message -> Vfolder on Recipients -> OK.

        That means I have to specifically pay attention to it.

Or you could do a search in
your Sent folder when you need to find mail you sent to a particular
person. Evolution does searches pretty fast in my experience. That seems
easier to manage than 3K mail folders.

        Its easier to have concise logs like I'm used to.

                Thanks, Tuc/TTSG Internet Services, Inc.