Re: [Evolution] Couple of initial questions

I don't reckon there's a way to change the preview size, but clicking
the down-arrow at least views them...and since you already know how to
save/save as...

        Right, but because I run such a huge screen size, they are basically
undecipherable. And I'd just rather they all inlined.

I send it is really a PITA. Is there something I can do?

Dunno on that one...

        Anyone???? Anyone???

What desktop are you using - KDE or GNOME?

        Windowmaker.

                Thanks, Tuc/TTSG Internet Services, Inc.