Re: [Evolution] Euro sign =?iso-8859-15?Q?=28=A4=29?= - missing again

Le mar 22/04/2003 à 21:40, Mark Gordon a écrit :
Evolution 1.2 is a Gnome 1.4 app, and Mandrake 9.0 is a Gnome 2 distro,
which means that the configuration tools that work for most other Gnome
apps won't work with Evolution.  Evolution 1.4 will be the long-term
solution to this.  There are two general classes of font settings used
within Evolution: GtkHTML fonts, which are used for editing and/or
rendering message bodies and in the Summary; and Gtk fonts, which are
used in pretty much everything else.  You can change your GtkHTML fonts
from within Evolution (Tools > Settings > Font Preferences).  Note that
this is a Gnome 1.4 font selection interface, which is different from
the interface in the control center, which Evolution 1.2 doesn't use.

Thanks Mark for your kind explanations!
Actually I got confused because I used the "Character set" field under
the Settings -> Editor Preferences to check that my fonts were
ISO-8859-15. And I forgot to also check under Settings -> Font
Preferences... Now everything is ok :-)
Thanks,

--
Alexandre Aractingi <aaractingi libertysurf fr>