Re: [Evolution] Evolution 1.3.2 Preview Release

I hope there's at least a 8.1 and 8.2 release. They should be similar
enough and at least in the US, 8.2 hasn't hit store shelves yet (that I
know of).

I am curious though, why is it that RH and Mandrake releases are out
first? Are the differences between distros that significant as to how
Evolution installs/works? I'm a SuSE guy myself (waiting for my copy of
8.2 to show up) so I'm curious to know from people who have used all
three. Thanks.