Re: [Evolution] public holidays in evolutions calendar

On Wed, 2003-04-16 at 13:12, Curtis Hovey wrote:
On Tue, 2003-04-15 at 21:51, Dave Barton wrote:
On Wed, 2003-04-16 at 08:31, Russell Fulton wrote:
On Wed, 2003-04-16 at 04:23, Ronald Kuetemeier wrote:
You can get calendars from, (read the list it was mentioned before):
http://www.apple.com/ical/library/

I found this a better site http://www.icalshare.com/ it had files that I
could download, the apple site just had "subscribe" links and I'm not
sure what they do (anyone care to enlighten me or point to a good
reference to things ical).

Change the protocol to http in the link.  I copied the link, pasted into
the URL text field of my browser:

webcal://ical.mac.com/ical/New32Zealand32Holidays.ics

I edited it to:

http://ical.mac.com/ical/New32Zealand32Holidays.ics

and saved the ics file to my desktop.

I had no difficulty downloading the ics files (I downloaded several
different ones) to test. The problem was that nothing showed up when I
imported them into the test calenders I had created :\

I downloaded the NZ holidays file and then used the file|import tool and
added it to local|calendar but I can't seem any difference.  In
particular nothing shows for Friday being Easter.

Cheers, Russell.

Doesn't work for me either :( Evo 1.2.4

Dave