Re: [Evolution] public holidays in evolutions calendar

On Tue, 2003-04-15 at 08:34, Sven Garbade wrote:
Hi all,

I've just installed evolution 1.0.5. I'm wondering if there is a plugin
or something else to display german public holidays (like Easter) in the
calendar tool.Currently no public holidays are displayed.

webcal://ical.mac.com/ical/German32Holidays.ics

(i.e. go to http://www.apple.com/ical/library/holidays.html, download
the German holidays ical file, and import it into evolution)

Cheers!
--
Brett Johnson <brett hp com>
   -  i  n  v  e  n  t  -