Re: [Evolution] Evolution 1.2.4 SLOW

In Lotus Notes you can specify whether or not each individual mail file is
IMAP-enabled.  Mine is not IMAP-enabled.

Tom Hightower
Solutions, Inc
http://www.simas.com

                      Dado Feigenblatt

                      <dado wildbrain c        To:       tomh simas com

                      om>                      cc:       evolution lists ximian com

                                               Subject:  Re: [Evolution] Evolution 1.2.4 SLOW

                      04/11/2003 02:06

                      PM

I know nothing about Notes.
Does it use IMAP?
I know Evolution 1.2.* and UW-IMAP server don't get along very well.
I had a major slow down after upgrading from Evo 1.0.8
That is due to an UW-IMAP bug, and Evo developers don't consider working
around it a high priority, although other email clients do.
I wonder if Notes would have similar bug.