Re: [Evolution] Evolution 1.2.4 SLOW

On Fri, 2003-04-11 at 08:27, tomh simas com wrote:
(Running Redhat 8 on a Dell Latitude)

I've set up connection to my mailbox on our Notes server, and I want to
keep the messages on the server.  While running Evolution 1.0.8, pulling
new messages from the server was quite fast (maybe about 10 seconds).
Since I've upgraded  to 1.2.4 (via Red Carpet), pulling messages from the
Notes server is terribly slow, taking an hour or more after it starts
pulling the mail.

Any ideas?

Tom Hightower
Solutions, Inc
http://www.simas.com

rpm -q evolution in terminal.

I have seen cases where I had a newer and older version of Evolution
installed and it caused similar issues.

-q means query.

Matt