[Evolution] Japanese character display support...

Does anyone know when the fix for gtkhtml, mentioned by Melvin Sneed
(Feb. 22 2:26 (GMT -0600)) to enable correct display of Japanese
characters will be available to those people who are using the
red-carpet distro of Evolution?  Melvin supplied a diff for that package
and, so far, I've noticed that this problem still exists even in the
latest Evolution (1.2.4).  I was just wondering if this is going to be
fixed in this series or if we're going to have to wait for the 1.4
release to have this functionality working properly?
--
Preston Kutzner | IT Manager

James Joyce -- an essentially private man who wished his total
indifference to public notice to be universally recognized.
                -- Tom Stoppard