Re: [Evolution] Evolution won't remember passwords

On Wed, 2003-04-09 at 17:51, wickberg vermontel net wrote:

Hmm, I use two accounts too, but with IMAP, and it't the second one it won't
remember.

The second one for mine too. Which version do you have?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Curzio Basso" <Curzio Basso unibas ch>
To: "Robert Wickberg" <wickberg vermontel net>
Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2003 3:03 AM
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Evolution won't remember passwords

On Wed, 2003-04-09 at 04:11, Robert Wickberg wrote:

Every time I start Evolution, I have to reenter my IMAP account's
password, even though I check the box to remember it.  Any ideas?

I have a similar experience: I have two mail accounts, but both of them
are POP3, and for one of them - always the same one - I have to reenter
the password each time I restart evolution (even if I checked the box
for remembering the password).

I have version 1.2.2 by the way. bye

--
Curzio Basso <Curzio Basso unibas ch>