Re: [Evolution] imap subscriptions

I don't know, hopefully someone else (a developer?) can help you.  These
settings are probably stored in some configuration file somewhere
(probably under ~/evolution), I don't have time to look right now.

I wouldn't have cluttered the list with a reply, except that your reply
to my posting was addressed to me only, not to the list, so others might
have assumed that my idea solved your problem.

Eric