[Evolution] IMAP Client Trash Folder Compatibility

Hi,

I use IMAP e-mail to allow me to manage my e-mail from home or work. My
work machine runs linux and evolution, while my home machine is windows.

I'm having a problem finding a windows IMAP client both gives me the
features I need and that works well with evolution. Eudora, for
instance, seems to refuse to only show only subscribed IMAP folders, and
Outlook doesn't allow me to customize folders sufficiently (I can't have
my drafts folder on the IMAP server for instance), and doesn't do a
proper threaded mail display. I've currently settled on netscape 7.0
mail for now, which solves most of these problems.

The biggest problem I have though is with handling deleted mail. In
evolution, deleting a mail marks it as deleted but doesn't remove it
from the inbox. Instead, deleted messages can be hidden from view, and
appear in the Trash folder, which is a virtual folder based on inbox.

On all the windows clients I've seen so far however, deleting a mail
either marks it for deletion but leaves it visible in the inbox, or
physically moves it to a Trash folder on the IMAP server (or on the
local machine). Typically the Inbox is also expunged at this point. This
is completely incompatible with the evolution approach - and I keep
losing the contents of my Trash folder before I'm ready.

So, my questions are:

- Is there some way to make evolution delete behave more like other IMAP
clients and actually physically move e-mail to a Trash folder?

- Or is there a viable windows IMAP client that handles deleted mail in
the same way as evolution?

Cheers,

Sy