[Evolution] Viewing a log?

Hello!

I am using Evolution 1.2.3, with two POP mail accounts.

I'd like to see a log of received messages and which folders they went
to (I have some filters installed). Not a log of comunication to the
server, but just which messages went where. The reason: I hear a beep
and know that some mail wsa received, but I want to know which folders
now have nwew mail, and many of them have already had unread messages in
them.

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks in advance. And sorry for the multitude of questions - I'm
actively starting to use Evolution now...

--
Sincerely yours, Mikhail Ramendik