Re: [Evolution] Deleting old appointments

On Sat, 2003-04-05 at 14:43, Tad Marko wrote:
Howdy!

Now that I'm syncing to my Sony Clie, I suddenly feel like I don't need
to be keeping 2 year old appointment data. Is there any way to either
control the date range that gets synced, or to just tell evolution to
delete everything older than a certain age?

Thanks,
Tad

In the Clie's Address Book, go to Record -> Purge.

Also works in To Do List.

--
BAM - "OK, so what's the speed of dark?"
        -- Steven Wright