[Evolution] Evolution - Config

Can anyone tell me how to config Evolution to use spamassassin or even
spambounce (don't care which).(I would prefer using fetchmail forward
onto procmail and then being picked up by Evo - but this is not
necessary.)

Spam filtering is what I require. I've read the archive and it has a
couple of examples wherein the writer has said, "Oh, I've done it" but
doesn't explain how.

I've tried every possible configuration after switching from Sylpheed.
I'm drowning under spam.