Re: [Evolution] Beta 1: contact list only sending to first three addresses

On Sat, 2002-09-28 at 13:26, D. D. Brierton wrote:
Hi,

I'm using Evolution 1.1.1 on Mandrake 8.2. I just created a new contact
list with 10 addresses in it. I can save it and open it and edit it: all
the addresses are in there. However, if I try and send a message to it
only the first three addresses on the list are used. Right clicking on
the list name in the To: field in the message composer only shows the
first three address, and clicking edit pops up a list editor with only
three addresses in it. Sending the message and then typing mailq reveals
the message sitting in the outgoing spool indeed addressed to only the
first three addresses. When I click on Contacts and look at the Contact
List in there only the first three addresses are shown. Double-clicking
on it opens it and reveals all 10 addresses.

Shall I submit a bug report?

Please, if you haven't already.  File it as a Contacts bug.

Chris