Re: [Evolution] exporting the evolution calendar to a icalendar file

sön 2002-09-29 klockan 17.39 skrev Adam Williams:
is it possible to export the evolution calendar to
a icalendar file?
would be awesome, then it could be used on the ipod  =)

Your evolution calendar *IS* an iCalendar (ics) file.

Ok, so why not add an Export feature where you
can choose to export: a day, a week, a month, a year
or why not selected days/weeks/months.

I know I don't want to send my entire calendar to my friend
just so we can compare which times are good for both of us..

and no, we don't have an exchange server..

--
Mårten Woxberg <marwo264 student liu se>
University of Linköping