Re: [Evolution] Evolution in RedHat 8.0

Except that I don't think it's the shell that is hanging, but rather the
connector binary which probably doesn't have symbols making gdb kinda
useless.

I could be wrong tho.

Jeff

On Fri, 2002-09-27 at 16:25, Austin Gonyou wrote:
could you use GDB?

somuser somehost $gdb /usr/bin/evolution
gdb>run

whenever it hangs after that, do this:

gdb>bt thread apply all

and then you should have output to send.