Re: [Evolution] Evolution in RedHat 8.0

BTW, to start out - this is probably not going to work correctly w/ the
mail thread...mail client is screwy.  ;-)  I'm a member of the
Connector 1.2 beta program so I'm not referring to using Connector 1.0 w/
Evo 1.2....I actuall have connector 1.2 beta as well -and no workie.  It
hangs as soon as the password window comes up.  Not only that, but it
hangs X until I switch to a console and do a killev.  have done straces
and tcpdump and can't find anything.  :-(

Brian