Re: [Evolution] Why this rdf can be found?

Hi,
What's "gnome-vfs"? Is there any docs about it?
Calvin

Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
On Thu, 2002-09-26 at 20:59, iain wrote:

On Fri, 2002-09-27 at 00:47, Jeremy Katz wrote:

Nope, the ssl url works just fine for me -- it's the default URL we set
up in the Red Hat Linux packages for the summary page, so I would have
probably seen some more bugs about it if not as well ;)

Then it may be that the ssl stuff of gnome-vfs didn't get compiled in,
or it could just simply be a network error.
These things do happen.

Yea, I don't think Ximian's gnome-vfs packages have ssl support at all
(it would require us building with openssl which we do not do for
licensing reasons).

Jeff