Re: [Evolution] Why this rdf can be found?
- From: Calvin Liu <calvin liu sun com>
- To: Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj ximian com>
- Cc: iain <iain ximian com>, Jeremy Katz <katzj redhat com>, Dan Winship <danw ximian com>, evolution <evolution ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Why this rdf can be found?
- Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 10:21:43 +0800
What's "gnome-vfs"? Is there any docs about it?
Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
On Thu, 2002-09-26 at 20:59, iain wrote:
On Fri, 2002-09-27 at 00:47, Jeremy Katz wrote:
Nope, the ssl url works just fine for me -- it's the default URL we set
up in the Red Hat Linux packages for the summary page, so I would have
probably seen some more bugs about it if not as well ;)
Then it may be that the ssl stuff of gnome-vfs didn't get compiled in,
or it could just simply be a network error.
These things do happen.
Yea, I don't think Ximian's gnome-vfs packages have ssl support at all
(it would require us building with openssl which we do not do for
] [Thread Prev