Re: [Evolution] Why this rdf can be found?

On Fri, 2002-09-27 at 00:47, Jeremy Katz wrote:

Nope, the ssl url works just fine for me -- it's the default URL we set
up in the Red Hat Linux packages for the summary page, so I would have
probably seen some more bugs about it if not as well ;)

Then it may be that the ssl stuff of gnome-vfs didn't get compiled in,
or it could just simply be a network error.
These things do happen.

iain
--
"The media's job is to interest the public in the Public Interest"
        - John Dewey