Re: [Evolution] Configuration Problem

On Wed, 2002-09-25 at 05:57, Not Zed wrote:

are you running out of disk, or rebooting your machine without shutting
down properly or anything like that?

neither running out of space nor rebooting without proper exit nor
anything of that sort.

thanks

dennis tuchler

On Thu, 2002-09-26 at 01:03, Dennis Tuchler wrote:
When I first opened Evolution 1.0.8 in SuSE 8.0, I selected View >
Threaded Messages List, and assumed that that selection would stick for
future sessions.  It stays set for a couple of sessions, and then goes
off.  Is this a bug in 1.0.8 as it relates to SuSE 8.0?

dennis tuchler