Re: [Evolution] Ldap, Evo and evolutionPerson.schema

ons, 2002-09-25 kl. 13:21 skrev Adam Williams:

evolutionPerson is a structural class.  That is probably the root of the
problem.

Nope. 2.1.4 would not have worked then. The complaint is about the
attribute, not the objectClass, nor any objectClass conflict. I've had
them with the Evo schema before and thanks to you knew what to do.

You can only have one structural object class per object.
evolutionPerson should be AUXILLIARY.

There we agree. But a complete rewrite is necessary, as Chris pointed
out in his message of the 16th of August last.

The whole point is: Has it been done, and where can it be fetched?

***CHRIS?***

Best,

Tonni

--

Tony Earnshaw

"Growing old" is compulsory, "growing up" is optional.

e-post:         tonni billy demon nl
www:            http://www.billy.demon.nl
gpg public key: http://www.billy.demon.nl/tonni.armor

Telefoon:       (+31) (0)172 530428
Mobiel:         (+31) (0)6 51153356

GPG Fingerprint = 3924 6BF8 A755 DE1A 4AD6 FA2B F7D7 6051 3BE7 B981
3BE7B981