Re: [Evolution] Received order, versus unordered

On Tue, 2002-09-24 at 13:27, Zot O'Connor wrote:
I remember before imap, I would leave my box "ordered", or "order in
which which it was received.  POP and mbox allows this, well since you
are loading a local file.

It seems that IMAP may make this impossible

Nope, works just like it does with POP/IMAP. Just don't sort on any
column. (Right-click on a column header and choose "Unsort".)

-- Dan