Re: [Evolution] contacts in a contact?

On Tue, 2002-09-24 at 10:03, Martin Klaffenböck wrote:
Hello,

What is the contact thing for, in the contact editor?  Should I enter
there the person where I know this person knows them?  And Why?  Does
this help me somewhere?

It was copied from Outlook without any understanding of what it was for.
:-}

It's supposed to be used for linking contacts and appointments to
contacts. In Outlook, when you open a contact, you can get a list of all
contacts and appointments (and journal entries and public folder posts)
that link to it. In Evolution it's pretty much just this field that you
can type stuff in if you want.

-- Dan