Re: [Evolution] CTRL+ bug closed rudely.

On Mon, 2002-09-23 at 18:29, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
Apologies, I didn't mean for it to sound rude. But due to popular
demand, the behaviour was changed. I'm sorry that you don't agree with
it, but surely you can understand that we can't please everyone.

Does this mean that the fault lies with those of us who didn't open bug
reports saying 'this feature works exactly like I want it to'?  The only
reason there is popular demand is that people who didn't think there was
anything wrong with it didn't complain.  How many bug reports need to
get filed to convince the powers-that-be that the new way is the broken
one?

--
Jason Kohles                                 jkohles redhat com
Senior Engineer                 Red Hat Professional Consulting