[Evolution] IMAP Folder new message count

Hi,

Seems like an old bug came back in 1.1.1.99 (200209220601 on RH 6.2).
All my mailing list subscription end-up in different folders under a
general IMAP folder. In 1.0.8 and before when a new message arrived my
shortcut bar and folder bar will be updated automatically with the new
message count. Now it seems that I need to select the folder for this
counter to be updated.

Pascal

--
Pascal DeMilly <list evolution newgenesys com>