[Evolution] Vcards, tnef, gtnef revisited

Hi,

Just saw an announcement of tnef-1.1.2 on freshmeat which brought back
some memories on the subject. A few months back there was a threat on
the list about (hope I say this right) expanding the current tnef/gtnef
in Evolution 1.0.x with some additional types so Evolution would
understand those pesky but omni-present Vcards. Iirc Owen Taylor
mentioned he would look into adding the types if he had the time. Afaik
no support has been added to 1.0.8. I don't know what the status is in
1.1.x. Any Evolution developer out there with some thoughts on this
functionality?

Cheers,
Patrick