[Evolution] Evolution beta and 'gfax'

Just downloaded and installed the evolution beta.  I decided to try
printing a message just to see if you guys did add the person's name on
the print-out.  :-)

I noticed an option to print to 'gfax' which I don't remember seeing
before.  Thought I would try it because it sounded cool to fax with
GUI.  :-)  A much needed application IMHO.

Anyway, I guess I don't have gfax installed, but evolution decided to
die instead of handling it gracefully.  I ended up just doing a
'killev', but it really should be more gracious about such things.  :-)

--
Tom Cross <tomc cloudnet com>