Re: [Evolution] IMAP Issues ...

On Wed, 2002-09-18 at 16:33, Ryan P Skadberg wrote:
Subscribing to Mail fixed it.  Two issues though:

[snip]
b) After doing this and restarting evolution, it took, oh about 2-3
hours to get all of my folders to come up in evolution (approx 600) and
evo was unusable for that whole time. Is this a first time thing or is
this going to happen every time?  (Haven't had a chance to run with
camel debugging on, as I couldn't lose my mailer for another 3 hours
today if it happened again)

Keep in mind that the 1.1.1 release didn't migrate your imap cache, but
the next version will (I added migration code for the cache like a day
or 2 after 1.1.1 was tarballed).

So the next box you upgrade should not have to wait so long (since it
will be able to re-use the old cache)

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Stedfast