Re: [Evolution] next message not found in collapsed thread

i think its been fixed in 1.2

On Thu, 2002-09-19 at 00:18, Chief Gadgeteer wrote:
Hi,

I am on some rather heavy traffic mailing lists.  Until a less painful
archive function gets implemented I have directories with n*k messages.

I use the keyboard shortcut key "n" to navigate to the next message.
However, if a new message is inside a collapsed thread it will not find
it.  Then I have to go looking manually for that thread and expand it.
Once expanded the "next message function" will find the new messages.

--
Chief Gadgeteer
Elegant Innovations