Re: [Evolution] next message not found in collapsed thread
- From: Not Zed <notzed ximian com>
- To: Chief Gadgeteer <gadgeteer elegantinnovations org>
- Cc: "evolution ximian com" <evolution ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] next message not found in collapsed thread
- Date: 18 Sep 2002 21:23:51 +0930
i think its been fixed in 1.2
On Thu, 2002-09-19 at 00:18, Chief Gadgeteer wrote:
I am on some rather heavy traffic mailing lists. Until a less painful
archive function gets implemented I have directories with n*k messages.
I use the keyboard shortcut key "n" to navigate to the next message.
However, if a new message is inside a collapsed thread it will not find
it. Then I have to go looking manually for that thread and expand it.
Once expanded the "next message function" will find the new messages.
evolution maillist - evolution ximian com
] [Thread Prev