[Evolution] Moving local folders to IMAP server

I want to move my local folders to my shiny new UW IMAP server. However,
selecting Move from the folder context menu and selecting an IMAP folder
(directory, not mbox) as a destination, I get "Cannot move folder.
Operation not supported." Shouldn't evo just create the new folder and
move all the messages within? I can do that manually, but it seems like
evo ought to be able to automate the process.