[Evolution] E-mail format question

     Is it possible to have Evolution determine the format for an e-mail
from information in the contacts? For example, I have my default set to
HTML formatted e-mail, but some clients who use Groupwise seem to have
problems with HTML e-mail. For those clients I have their e-mail
preference set to text. When I send an e-mail Evolution warns me if the
individual's preference is not HTML. Is it possible for Evolution to
automatically send in the recipient's preferred format?
--
Kevin Martineau
kevinmartineau senets com