Re: [Evolution] unable to send e-mail.

On Thu, 2002-09-12 at 23:30, Roberto Moral wrote:
Hello all,

I have come across a very peculiar bug, first let me give
you a little bit of background.

I have a laptop that get its IP by DHCP, at work the IP is
in the 10.0.0.0 range and at home in the 192.168.0.0
range.

When I am connected to the 10 network I am able to send
e-mai l without a problem. Howevere when I get home and
try to send e-mail I get this error:

Error while performing operation:
MAIL FROM response error: Unknown

This was not happening before, it started happening about
months ago (yes I know I should have posted something much
earlier)

I am runing the latest snapshot of the development branch.

you'll need to send us a dump of the SMTP transaction that is occuring.
To do this, do the following:

bash$ export CAMEL_VERBOSE_DEBUG=1; killev; evolution-mail > smtp.log
2>&1

wait about 10 seconds or so (let it register itself with oafd and so on)
and then in another gnome-terminal, do:

bash$ evolution

now go and try sending a message and wait till you get that error, close
the error dialog and then shut down evolution

attach the log and send our way.

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Stedfast