Re: [Evolution] calendar client

On Thu, 2002-09-12 at 21:32, D R Holsbeck wrote:
Can somone send me some info, links to info, examples, on how to write a
calendar client?

yes, use libcal-client, which is installed along with evolution.

My problem is that I keep my billable hours in Evolution. This works
well, till the end of the month, when I need to bill those hours. It
takes me a couple of hours each month, and a lot of frutration.

So if I could pull the info from my calendar, and push it into a db, I
could save a lot of time, and frustration.

When I asked about this before, the suggestion was "write a client", the
problem is I dont know how. I am a hack at best. Ive been involved more
in hw, than sw. I do have some basic skills, so if someone can give me
some examples, or pointers, maybe I can contribute something back to
Evolution.

use the above mentioned cal-client library, and use specifically
cal_client_get_objects_in_range, which will return you the UIDs of the
events for a given time range.

cheers
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo ximian com>