[Fwd: Re: [Evolution] Determine mail account to reply with]

Forgot to change the To: field to go back to the list...

-----Forwarded Message-----

From: Greg Macek <it-guy mrichi com>
To: Alessio Bragadini <alessio albourne com>
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Determine mail account to reply with
Date: 12 Sep 2002 09:22:31 -0500

Didn't realize this had been discussed in the past (maybe before my days
on this list). Regardless, I would personally have no problem with the
"old way" of determining the account if Evo 1.0.8 (SuSE 7.3 build for
me) actually figured out the account to send mail from if my email isn't
in the To: or Cc: fields. However, right now the behavior for me is to
use the default account if it isn't found there, when it seems it should
then check the X-Evolution-Source header. Just my 2 cents.