Re: [Evolution] bcc'ing sent messages to myself

Evolution 1.1.x does support this feature, but the current stable
versions do not.

Jeff

On Mon, 2002-09-09 at 11:14, Mike Gifford wrote:
Hello,

I'm having a brutal time with my isp not sending messages and I would
like to automatically bcc myself on all messages that I send.

I thought there was a feature to do this in evolution, but I can't seem
to find it now.  Does this exist?  If not, is it planned to exist?

Might just be a old Mozilla feature I'm remembering.

Mike
--
Mike Gifford, OpenConcept Consulting, http://www.openconcept.ca
Open Source Web Applications for Social Change.