RE: [Evolution] Evolution crashes when attempting to saveattachment

Hello again,

News:
I've just removed all evolution packages, and rm -Rf'ed the ~/evolution dir.
I reinstalled evolution (1.0.8-3mdk) and went on again with gdb etc.
In case it's not clear, as it appeared in your last message, gdb is not
locking up my machine, evolution is. I'm quite definite about that.

I just tried something else.
I straced evolution-mail, then ran evolution (strace showed the trace
progressing as new threads of evolution-mail were loaded)... and, it went
fine.

What I'm trying to highlight here is this :
Evolution ran on it's own crashes while attempting to save attachment to
disk.
BUT :
if evolution-mail was loaded before with gdb or strace, the attachment save
goes fine.

This is the most I could get, so maybe you can sort something out of this
strange observation.
Obviously, I won't be able to get you a trace of the crash, because
everytime I trace it, it works fine ...

Thanks for your time and regards,

Romain Riviere