Re: [Evolution] iCalendar connection?

On Fri, 2002-08-30 at 19:50, Tom Ball wrote:
My calendar is accessed via HTML using Sun's iPlanet Calendar Server.
Does anyone know of a way to synchronize Evolution's calendar with it?
Exporting to an iCS file and importing it doesn't work; the importer
appears to accept the file but nothing gets added to my calendar.
Accepting an email invitation does work, however, so I think that the
iCS formating being sent is OK.

this should work, so maybe there's a bug in the importer. Could you send
me the ics file, if possible, so that I can test it?

cheers
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo ximian com>