Re: [Evolution] Filter to Forward?

of course any colourising will be lost in the forwarded copy ..
(whenever forarding is impolemented)

On Mon, 2002-09-02 at 11:17, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
On Sun, 2002-09-01 at 17:31, Anton Aylward wrote:
At the risk of sounding like an Outlook advocate - I AM **NOT!** -
I wonder if there is any way to get a filter to forward a message after
other operations such as moving and colorizing?

Not yet - it is in the TODO list though.

Jeffrey Stedfast
Evolution Hacker - Ximian, Inc.
fejj ximian com  -