[Evolution] Filters (marking messages as Read)

Hey everyone,
I'm having some troubles with getting my filters in 1.08 to mark a
message as Read....
I currently have about 12 filters that simply move messages to the
appropriate folder. I'm now trying to get that same filter to mark
messages as Read after it's been moved to the right folder.

Obviously I'm doing something stupid.....my 2nd "action" on my filter is
simply "Set Status Read".
Unfortunetaly, it doesn't work........

I didn't see anything in the on-line help, and didn't really find
anything else (quick search on Google).

One thing I haven't tried is to first mark it as Read, then move it, but
I wanted to check with the list first (in case I'm way off).

Thanks in advance,
Dennis