Re: [Evolution] Unsorted Folder List

Unfortunately this cannot currently be done. Perhaps in a future version
(I think it's actually a feature request already? ettore?)

Jeff

On Wed, 2002-10-30 at 17:33, Dan O'Reilly wrote:
Is there any way to have the list of folders unsorted?  I would like to
have the single-level folders listed first, then the folders with
subfolders.  I would also like to determine where in the list any
specific folder would occur:

 For example:

Inbox
Outbox
mbx a
mbx b
mbx c
mbx d
   mbx d1
   mbx d2
mbx e
   mbx e1
   mbx e3
mbx f
   mbx f1
   mbx f2

As you can see, I would like to put "Inbox" and "Outbox" first, then
"mbx a", "mbx b", "mbx c" (since they're all one the same level), then
"mbx d" , "mbx e", "mbx f" (since they all have subfolders).

Can this be done with the current software?
--
Jeffrey Stedfast
Evolution Hacker - Ximian, Inc.