Re: [Evolution] Small "quirklets" in Evolution 1.0.8

On Wed, 2002-10-30 at 11:18, Dan O'Reilly wrote:
On Wed, 2002-10-30 at 08:54, Not Zed wrote:
On Thu, 2002-10-31 at 02:17, Dan O'Reilly wrote:
Running this on RH 8.0, just switching over from Windows 2000 and
Eudora.  I've noticed several little quirks, some of which are quite
annoying to me, that I hope somebody can comment on/correct:

1. If I click on the same message 10 times, I get 10 windows with that
message on it.  On a crowded screen, it's often more useful to get to
any window you opened simply by clicking on the message again.

I suggest you only click on it once, you will have a much less crowded
screen.

Cute reply, but utterly useless, and frankly, a waste of my time.

If you click on a message 10 times, it should either a) bring up the
message in a window if such a window doesn't already exist, or b) if the
message window does exist, bring the window to the foreground with
focus..

Personally I don't think we should even have that window. It's nothing
but a pain in my rear end.

argh, I hate that stupid window.

Jeff

--