[Evolution] lib dependency

When I try to update my pilot links using Red Carpet, I get a dependency
message regarding libpisock.so.4. For this reason I cannot update my
pilot conduits, etc., and my Palm device won't sync.

PROBLEM: I have libpisock.so.4 installed (up-to-date) on my system. It's
sitting happily in /usr/lib.

Why won't Red Carpet find it? see it? recognize it?

-Greg

--
This message sent to you through Ximian Evolution.
        ** My Penguin wears a Red Hat. **

Greg Kedrovsky
 - e-mail: greg iglesia-del-este com
 - e-mail (alt): gkedrovs racsa co cr